When you need to warm up from the inside out, there is nothing better than a bowl of warm turkey chili. This turkey chili recipe is very easy to make and it takes less than half an hour to make.
To make this turkey chili recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped red, yellow or orange bell peppers
- 2 large cloves of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (28 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup red wine or water
- 3 cups cooked turkey diced and/or grated
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander or 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese
- 6 sourdough bread bowls
First, cook the onion, pepper, garlic and oil in a large pot over high heat until the onion turns golden brown. Add your beans, canned ketchup, liquid, red wine, turkey, chili powder, coriander, red pepper and sea salt. Cover everything with a lid and simmer for 25 minutes or until everything is fully heated.
When you wait for everything to boil. Get your 6 bread bowls and cut off the top to create a bowl. Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the dough and set it aside.
Season with fresh pepper, then put turkey chili in 6 sourdough bread bowls. Put mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese on each bowl and serve. The inside of the sourdough dough can be used to dip turkey peppers! Please enjoy!
Do you want to learn more exciting Secret recipe From restaurants such as Applebees, Starbucks, TGI Fridays, Outback Steakhouse, The Cheesecake Factory, The Olive Garden, PF Chang, Red Lobster, Chili’s, KFC, etc.?